1718 siapan TopTec
The new TopTec generation of abrasive belts from sia Abrasives marks another milestone in the development of application-optimized abrasive belts that offer major customer benefits.
They achieve outstanding sanding results and excellent surface quality by combining several key assets – a controlled coating process, belt joints that are individually matched to the application and the abrasive backing, and antistatic properties based on an innovative production process.
- pad sanding of trimmed particle boards, MDF and hard fibre boards
- sanding before direct painting
- joint with no excess thickness ensures a surface finish free of chatter marks
- smooth backing reduces wear on sanding pad
- very good price/performance ratio
- product with increased strength and stability
- Grit : silicon carbide
- Coating : electrostatic open/closed
- Bonding : electrostatic open/closed
- Backing : g-wt paper
- Grit range : P060 – P220
- MDF / chipboard