2718 siapan z TopTec
The new TopTec generation of abrasive belts from sia Abrasives marks another milestone in the development of application-optimized abrasive belts that offer major customer benefits.
They achieve outstanding sanding results and excellent surface quality by combining several key assets – a controlled coating process, belt joints that are individually matched to the application and the abrasive backing, and antistatic properties based on an innovative production process.
- calibrating, medium and fine sanding of particle boards, MDF and hard fibre boards
- a product from coarse to fine
- can be used as wide belt and segmented belt
- high tear resistance
- climate-resistant polyester backing
- can be repeatedly clamped and unclamped on the machine
- washable, 100% waterproof
- Grit : silicon carbide
- Coating : electrostatic open / closed
- Bonding : synthetic resin
- Backing : z-wt cloth, polyester
- Grit range : P024 – P220
- MDF / chipboard