3708 siapan TopTec
The new TopTec generation of abrasive belts from sia Abrasives marks another milestone in the development of application-optimized abrasive belts that offer major customer benefits.
They achieve outstanding sanding results and excellent surface quality by combining several key assets – a controlled coating process, belt joints that are individually matched to the application and the abrasive backing, and antistatic properties based on an innovative production process.
- Calibrating, medium and fine sanding of particle boards, MDF and hard fibre boards
- Rear sanding of laminate panels
- Key product, meets extreme requirements for surface quality
The following properties refer to the materials used in the main application
- Fine sanding pattern thanks to stable backing
- Very long lifetime
- Smooth backing reduces wear on sanding pad
- Backing with very high strength and stability
- Grit : silicon carbide
- Coating : electrostatic open / closed
- Bonding : synthetic resin
- Backing : paper/cloth combination
- Grit range : P036 – P150
- MDF / chipboard
Wednesday, December 23 2020
JJS launch a new company logo.
New National Sales Manager
Wednesday, December 16 2020
JJS appoints new National Sales Manager