Job Opportunity in British Columbia
Outside Technical Sales Representative
We are looking for an Outside Technical Sales Representative who will be responsibility for the market in British Colombia and work closely with manufacturers, industrial distributors, retailers and body shops within the province.
- Manage all aspects of the customer relationship within the assigned account base
- Lead sales efforts for products distributed by JJS to existing and potential customers
- Implement programs and development plans as defined by management to achieve sales objectives
- Perform hands-on demonstrations and training services to our customers
- Participate in local and national exhibitions and client events
- Implement sales plans and growth strategies for the B.C. market
- Prepare sales proposals and value propositions based on customer needs and expectations
Post Secondary education in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in the sales of industrial products
- Previous experience with coated abrasives and surface finishing is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Strong computer skills: Including Excel, PowerPoint, Word & CRM System
- Strong ability to work independently and efficiently to grow the market share in B.C.
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time is required including some overnight travel
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual.
We offer an attractive salary, bonus plan, excellent training and a comprehensive benefits package
Send us your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org